Hello Clients, we are reopening!
We hope you and your family and friends are safe and well.
We are pleased to let you know that we will be open for business again on 14 July, 2020.
Making an appointment
To help with social distancing, please phone us or book online here if you want to make an appointment – don’t come into our salon to do this unless you are already having a treatment.
If you need products then please email here or call ahead to click and collect. We also have a special gift with purchase offer on at the moment too so see below.
Please bear with us as we try to get everyone booked in. We will also be operating a cancellation and waiting list.
Extra health & safety measures we are taking:
- Our team will greet you without close contact (no handshakes, hugs etc.).
- On arrival, you will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser. We will provide these facilities.
- Our team is following strict hygiene guidelines and we ask you to do the same – please place any used paper towels and tissues straight in the bin after use.
- Sanitise or wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
- There will be no magazines to share between clients.
- Only water will be served as refreshments until further notice.
- Team members will be sanitising all stations, door handles and bathrooms regularly.
- Team members will be washing their hands thoroughly between clients and appointments.
- We ask you not to touch any of our retail products unless you are definitely purchasing the item. The tester stands are not in use for the time being.
- Please pay with a card where possible instead of cash.
- Inform us prior to your appointment if you are unwell or have any COVID-19 symptoms. We will then reschedule your booking to a later date.
Latest Government Guidance and Treatment Restrictions
No treatments are to be provided on the face until government advice changes. Examples of such services would include the following:
- Facial waxing
- Facial treatments e.g. Clarins facials
- Advanced electrical facials e.g. Microdermabrasion and Perfector
- Eyelash treatments e.g. tinting and lash extensions
- Make-up application
- Electrolysis on the face
- Eyebrow treatments e.g. waxing and tinting
Thank you for supporting us during this time and we look forward to seeing you soon.
P.S. Please help our business get off to the best start and leave us a review here.